1100 MW constructed, out of which the most important achievement is the 600 MW largest on-shore wind farm in the world, except US.
1000 MW constructed
– Operation, service and maintenance of small hydro
– Upgrading and technical assistance of hydraulic actuation
– Design and execution of electrical power and numerical automation of hydropower hydraulic systems
Capability of supplying fresh water for drinking and crops irrigation in small and medium-size farms.
Designed to operate in very dry harsh weather conditions, with or without connection to the local or national grid.
– Reverse Osmosis Desalination plants powered by Wind and Solar PV Energy
– Reverse Osmosis Desalination plants with greenhouse food production
– Large Scale Renewable Energy Power Plant facilities
– Power Generation from residual Natural Gases
– Waste and Water Sludge Treatment Plants