Established in 1997, Monsson Group has focused on renewable energy since 2004 and became a major wind farm developer country wide with more than 2400 MW projects in its portfolio.
Driven by the hard work of 500 specialized employees, Monsson Group performs a wide range of services for wind farms comprising development, construction, operation, maintenance, service and electricity trading.
Energy demand is on a constant rise due to increasing population and further industrialization, at the same time fossil fuel reserves are diminishing.
The pressing global demand of finding solutions for the climate change is today’s problem that will influence tomorrow. Through the forces of Nature we are enabled to have a security of supply and a sustainable electricity generation, thus we see Nature as the only solution for today’s energy problem.
- Established in 1997
- Family owned business
- Core activity: renewable energy
- Strong focus on wind energy since 2004
- Development, construction and operation of wind farms
- Wind portfolio developed or under development: more than 2.4 GW
- Grid approval secured for more than 1700 MW
- Developed the largest onshore wind farm in the world outside USA
- 1 MW solar farm fully developed
- Highly skilled staff of over 500 employees